Screensnark Forums

Full Version: 2017 NFL Offseason Moves
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
ADD has to be dying about now...the Bears shit the bed badly.
(04-28-2017 08:29 AM)smahoo Wrote: [ -> ]I'm with you. He's a winner, he's mobile which is something we've never had at the QB position. Gives defenses we face something else to be worried about. I love the pick. Was at a draft party last night, and as soon as the trade up for the pick was announced, everybody knew Watson was the pick and were elated. I'm pretty sure he'll start for us in the opener

Man that's big, I figured that we let Savage start the season to see what he does and let Watson be getting comfortable. I'm just happy with making a good move.
I think the Panthers did well with McCaffrey. Really hoping they pick up Zay Jones at 40 but I think McCaffrey, in part, already answers the slot receiver dilemma.
I wish I could say how well we did....we're waiting and the wait may be longer because TT is considering moving down again with pick 1 of Rnd 2.
Raiders drafting Conley at #24 is either the steal of the draft...or the disaster of the draft. He's top #15 talent, but could also go to prison.
GB filled holes on Defense. A big corner and strong saftey in rnd 2 will help big time. Or they'll both get coked up, rent a boat and get killed
Detroit had a solid draft.

2 starters next year LB and CB which are huge needs. Especially an LB that has cover skills. And a CB with great ball skills.

And they picked up another 2 eventual starters another LB and TE.

It'll be nice to have some LBs that can hit and are fast. Haven't had those kinds of players in a while.

The TE they drafted has an 11.7" handspan. I can't even. That's almost a ruler length.
best thing about the draft is that they forced Chris Berman to retire and replaced him with Chucky Gruden. No more tipped picks.
Gruden "really likes" guys.
And the best move in the offseason so far belongs to His Gayness, Aaron Rodgers. Dump an actress, pick up a model.

Kelly Rohrbach

[Image: A90aofp.jpg]

[Image: caW022p.jpg]

[Image: I5rB0nM.jpg]

[Image: zc7ijQ5.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's