Screensnark Forums

Full Version: 2017 NFL Offseason Moves
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(03-23-2017 10:44 PM)52.1 Wrote: [ -> ]Every successful qb in nfl history was at one pt said to be gay. I remember when folks said george brett was gay...40 and single. Boom, retired and married a model

Except Tom Brady. He knocked up Moynihan and then married Gisele.

Aikman was said to be gay.

I like how you talked about NFL QBs and then went with a baseball player.
The point is, single, successful athletes get called gay all the time and I don't recall one time it turned out to be the truth.
Vegas move is approved by NFL owners. Looks like Raider will be visiting Sin City to see his beloved.
If they don't charge PSL's I will definitely but season tix. Otherwise probably go to 2 home games per season and the Chargers game since its only 30 minutes up the road.
So they already started selling ticket deposits for $100 yesterday (Tuesday). Just made a deposit around 11:30 pm. We'll see how shitty it goes.

I didn't even get any Rams option, though I'm glad now.
Aaron Rodgers and Olivia Munn announced their break up yesterday.

Surprising nobody, except 52's friend, who's convinced they're in a sexual relationship. He's probably shocked.
Beast Mode in negotiations with Oakland Raiders.

Dan Rooney is dead.

Richard Sherman on the trading block.

Jay Cutler considering retirement?

NFL regular season schedule to be released next Thursday.
(04-14-2017 12:23 AM)Wino Wrote: [ -> ]Beast Mode in negotiations with Oakland Raiders.

Dan Rooney is dead.

Nice impression of 52.1
(04-14-2017 12:23 AM)Wino Wrote: [ -> ]Beast Mode in negotiations with Oakland Raiders.

Dan Rooney is dead.

...and Dean Blandino, head of NFL Officiating, is taking a "less stress - more money" TV gig with CBS.
(04-13-2017 06:18 PM)Rover Wrote: [ -> ]Aaron Rodgers and Olivia Munn announced their break up yesterday.

Surprising nobody, except 52's friend, who's convinced they're in a sexual relationship. He's probably shocked.

I thought she was a beard.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's