Screensnark Forums

Full Version: 2017 NFL Offseason Moves
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Am the only one that is completely sick of Gronk showing up everywhere???
I am...he seems like a huge attention whore. Like the Kardasians.
(04-20-2017 11:28 AM)52.1 Wrote: [ -> ]I am...he seems like a huge attention whore. Like the Kardasians.

And he's the current version of Chris Chandelier.

If I never see him, JJ Watt, Aaron, or Claydon the insufferable douche in another commercial it will be too soon.
(04-20-2017 07:26 AM)52.1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-20-2017 01:15 AM)Wino Wrote: [ -> ]Snow, I put down my deposit for Las Vegas Raiders as well.
That's two deposits for season tix now...Rams & Raiders.

Are they giving away Rams season tickets when you buy more than 100.00 worth of groceries?

I think that's the promotion for the LA Chargers.
2017 schedule released tonight!
Whoever picks up Zay Jones in the draft is going to have one hell of a receiver. Looking forward to seeing him play on Sundays.
JJ Watts bro may be a Packer yet. Big day tomorrow
Holy fuck people here are going ape shit...ted thompson traded back, out of round 1, and Pitt took TJ Watt right after.
I think I'm ok with the D. Watson pick. You don't expect a Superbowl from a rookie QB but he seems like a good future pick. What do you think smahoo?
I'm with you. He's a winner, he's mobile which is something we've never had at the QB position. Gives defenses we face something else to be worried about. I love the pick. Was at a draft party last night, and as soon as the trade up for the pick was announced, everybody knew Watson was the pick and were elated. I'm pretty sure he'll start for us in the opener
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's