Screensnark Forums

Full Version: 2017 NFL Offseason Moves
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(04-14-2017 12:00 PM)YELLOW_TOAD Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-14-2017 12:23 AM)Wino Wrote: [ -> ]Beast Mode in negotiations with Oakland Raiders.

Dan Rooney is dead.

Richard Sherman on the trading block.

Jay Cutler considering retirement?

NFL regular season schedule to be released next Thursday.

...and Dean Blandino, head of NFL Officiating, is taking a "less stress - more money" TV gig with CBS.

I hope he's replaced by someone who knows what constitutes what a catch is. Cuz that's fucking embarrassing.
(04-15-2017 10:52 AM)Phil Theehor Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-13-2017 06:18 PM)Rover Wrote: [ -> ]Aaron Rodgers and Olivia Munn announced their break up yesterday.

Surprising nobody, except 52's friend, who's convinced they're in a sexual relationship. He's probably shocked.

I thought she was a beard.

Yes. Doesn't mean they can't "break up". She probably had a 3 year contract with his media relations department.

She'll say he's great and that it was her fault. He'll move on to somebody else.
(04-15-2017 11:24 AM)Wino Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-14-2017 12:00 PM)YELLOW_TOAD Wrote: [ -> ]...and Dean Blandino, head of NFL Officiating, is taking a "less stress - more money" TV gig with CBS.

I hope he's replaced by someone who knows what constitutes what a catch is. Cuz that's fucking embarrassing.

I can't wait to listen to him try to explain calls on CBS.
(04-15-2017 01:47 PM)Rover Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-15-2017 10:52 AM)Phil Theehor Wrote: [ -> ]I thought she was a beard.
Yes. Doesn't mean they can't "break up". She probably had a 3 year contract with his media relations department.

She'll say he's great and that it was her fault. He'll move on to somebody else.

Too bad he has to do that. You'd think that we'd be evolved enough by now that we wouldn't care if he is dating a figure skater or ripping through a gaggle of cabana boys every time he goes on vacation.
(04-13-2017 06:18 PM)Rover Wrote: [ -> ]Aaron Rodgers and Olivia Munn announced their break up yesterday.

Surprising nobody, except 52's friend, who's convinced they're in a sexual relationship. He's probably shocked.

For somebody who doesnt care about Rodgers, you sure seem to crush on him. Also....he'll be fucking another actress before we know it. Munn was nutty, Im shocked this lasted 3 years
Todd Heap rolls over his 3 year old daughter with a truck. Try living with that. Thats some devistating shit right there
(04-15-2017 07:41 PM)Phil Theehor Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-15-2017 01:47 PM)Rover Wrote: [ -> ].

Too bad he has to do that. You'd think that we'd be evolved enough by now that we wouldn't care if he is dating a figure skater or ripping through a gaggle of cabana boys every time he goes on vacation.

I think the problem is the media. You can't just "be a gay person." You have to be the face of the gay movement.

It'd be such a huge distraction. Look at Michael Sam and he isn't even good at football. Now imagine the media covering Aaron Rodgers is gay; they'd park a satellite truck in front of his house and do the Today Show from his front lawn.
Olivia Munn thinks they're getting back together.
Aaron Hernandez hanged himself in his prison cell. What a dipshit. He could've gotten out in a couple of years and Michael Vick'ed his way back into the NFL
No way that was happening, he was serving life without parole I thought.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's