Screensnark Forums

Full Version: 2017 NFL Offseason Moves
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Its been reported that when Lacy weighed in during his physical, he was at 267 lbs and was spotted on his flight out there eating a 5lb bag of candy. So I agree, he'll probably be 1 and done up there.
(03-12-2017 04:31 PM)smahoo Wrote: [ -> ]i would take that deal with an additional draft pick, say a 2d rounder in 2018

That's generous of you.
Raiders have made some decent offensive FA signings but the lack of defensive FA's concern me. It wasn't the offense that was broken last year, it was the defense that couldn't rush the passer (outside of Mack) or stop anyone from scoring.

Also, rumors of Beast Mode coming back home to Oakland are rampant.
Gb had arguably the wordt defense of any playoff team and what did they do in the FA market? Sign two tight ends.
More hands to catch more passes from a Golden God!
Revis back to Patriots?
(03-19-2017 09:38 AM)noman Wrote: [ -> ]More hands to catch more passes from a Golden God!

One of my buddies is in love with Rodgers. He said he'd give dude a hamdy after he got done fucking Munn, just to say he touched her pussy. I said, why not blow him and say you licked her pussy?...he said that was gay.
(03-19-2017 12:33 PM)Wino Wrote: [ -> ]Revis back to Patriots?

Hopefully, the Pats will extend Butler. Revis isn't a top corner anymore, but may have a 2.0 if he is able to make the transition to safety.
(03-20-2017 04:07 PM)52.1 Wrote: [ -> ]One of my buddies is in love with Rodgers. He said he'd give dude a hamdy after he got done fucking Munn, just to say he touched her pussy. I said, why not blow him and say you licked her pussy?...he said that was gay.

Kinda weird since there's a 99% chance Rodgers would prefer fucking your friend and has never come close to fucking Munn.
Let's not hate the great.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's