Screensnark Forums

Full Version: 2017 NFL Offseason Moves
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
No hate. Just speaking the obvious. Like in 10 years when Rodgers has some big ESPN story where he talks about how "Difficult it was to be a closeted homosexual in the hyper-masculine world of the NFL," nobody should be surprised.
A dude, whos been going out with a Hollywood hottie for three - four years, is going to vome out as gay? The odds of that happening arevabout as good as Stafford winning a SB mvp trophy.
Nah, man, their social media isn't even synced up. There's no mention of her on his. He pops up in a few pictures a year on hers. Like publicity stills and awards shows.

They created a fake as shit instagram for "their" dog and it appears Rodgers spends his free time dressing the dog up in christmas sweaters.

Stafford's wife's social media is basically a shrine to his existence as a person, which is typically how social media plays out.

Hollywood hotties have been bearding gay men for longer than there's been a Hollywood.
Stafford's wife is a nobody and her existence is due to Stafford, not so much for Munn.

Even if Rodgers was a homo, I'd still let that fag continue to whoop the shit out of the NFC Central.
(03-21-2017 06:46 PM)Rover Wrote: [ -> ]Nah, man, their social media isn't even synced up. There's no mention of her on his. He pops up in a few pictures a year on hers. Like publicity stills and awards shows.

They created a fake as shit instagram for "their" dog and it appears Rodgers spends his free time dressing the dog up in christmas sweaters.

Stafford's wife's social media is basically a shrine to his existence as a person, which is typically how social media plays out.

Hollywood hotties have been bearding gay men for longer than there's been a Hollywood.

If you're going to make a wild accusation based on no evidence, you should mention that he went to Berkeley. That makes it a 50/50 shot.
(03-22-2017 02:11 PM)Phil Theehor Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-21-2017 06:46 PM)Rover Wrote: [ -> ]Nah, man, their social media isn't even synced up. There's no mention of her on his. He pops up in a few pictures a year on hers. Like publicity stills and awards shows.

If you're going to make a wild accusation based on no evidence, you should mention that he went to Berkeley. That makes it a 50/50 shot.

Brady went to MI and he sucks cocks...your alum doesn't really determine your sexuality. Also, he went to Butte Community College. Butte is fairly close too butt, I'll give you that.
(03-23-2017 10:35 AM)52.1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-22-2017 02:11 PM)Phil Theehor Wrote: [ -> ]If you're going to make a wild accusation based on no evidence, you should mention that he went to Berkeley. That makes it a 50/50 shot.

Brady went to MI and he sucks cocks...your alum doesn't really determine your sexuality. Also, he went to Butte Community College. Butte is fairly close too butt, I'll give you that.

Odd. I would have thought that my "Berkeley = high chance of gay" would taken as fact in Flyover.
You may be on to something Phil. George Takei is a well known UC-Berkeley graduate.
(03-23-2017 12:40 PM)52.1 Wrote: [ -> ]You may be on to something Phil. George Takei is a well known UC-Berkeley graduate.

What? Sulu is gay?!

Remember when TO said Jeff Garcia was gay? Then Garcia married Carmella DeCesare, one of my all-time favorite Playboy centerfolds?
Maybe I should start a rumor about me if it means getting a hot playmate or actress or model.
Every successful qb in nfl history was at one pt said to be gay. I remember when folks said george brett was gay...40 and single. Boom, retired and married a model
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's