Screensnark Forums

Full Version: 2016 NFL Season
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
^ exactly
KC is freaking out over a holding call on the 2 pt conversion. It was a hold. Frankly, the Steelers kicks the living shit out of them most of the game; they just couldn't convert red zone trips into touchdowns. Steelers should have scored at least 30 points last night.
I'm still waiting for the inevitable Matt Ryan collapse. Does it happen this weekend against the Packers or does he implode at the Super Bowl?
I don't think the Pack has the defense to contribute. I do expect Belicheck to be achieve that outcome if the Pats make it.

If Pitt expects to win, they better do a better job getting TDs. I think the Chiefs defense would have really put the screws to the Pats. Hope Pitt can do it.

The Dallas-GB game finished great. The game's turn can be pinpointed to that stupid 12th player coming into the huddle and leaving, costing the Boys a 27-yard play plus a -15 penalty ending in a punt. It also came down to the defense not being great which we all knew. Too many easy march-downs for A Rodg. Good game though. Had all the excitement I could have asked for.
(01-16-2017 06:29 PM)Snowsurfer Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think the Pack has the defense to contribute. I do expect Belicheck to be achieve that outcome if the Pats make it.

If Pitt expects to win, they better do a better job getting TDs. I think the Chiefs defense would have really put the screws to the Pats. Hope Pitt can do it.

The Dallas-GB game finished great. The game's turn can be pinpointed to that stupid 12th player coming into the huddle and leaving, costing the Boys a 27-yard play plus a -15 penalty ending in a punt. It also came down to the defense not being great which we all knew. Too many easy march-downs for A Rodg. Good game though. Had all the excitement I could have asked for.

Atlanta's defense is arguably worse than GB's. Neither of these teams need defense to win. Also, mistakes get magnified 10X's in the playoffs. One could say that the game started turning Dallas' way when after their 1st TD in the second quarter, the GB return man only got the ball out to the 6. Stalled out GB Offensive momentum and gave Dallas 3 more points heading into the half.
(01-16-2017 05:59 PM)Wino Wrote: [ -> ]I'm still waiting for the inevitable Matt Ryan collapse. Does it happen this weekend against the Packers or does he implode at the Super Bowl?

I think he's solid this week and the game between him and Rodgers may be a good one. But when you have two QB's who could toss for 700-800 yards between the two of them, there may be a pick or two that could turn things one way or another.
(01-16-2017 10:38 AM)Pharon Wrote: [ -> ]Cook made a great catch. Now it's time for Atlanta to take them out.

You better hope for it. GB isn't Houston.
ouch
(01-17-2017 08:29 AM)52.1 Wrote: [ -> ]You better hope for it. GB isn't Houston.

You're right -- they've got the #22 ranked defense, not #1 (Houston). I've got a lot more confidence in the NE defense stopping hot/cold Rodgers than I do worrying about GB's shitty defense not getting cut to shreds by TB12.

But one thing at a time. Need to focus on rapists QBs this week.
That Hot/Cold QB is playing better than any other QB in the NFL. he hasn't been "cold" since Week 10. Over 2 Months ago. NY didn't worry, Dallas didn't worry about GBs defense....I'm glad NE wouldn't either.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Reference URL's