Screensnark Forums

Full Version: 2016 NFL Season
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Right about now, folks up here want Aaron Rodgers to dump Oliva Munn, pay 10M back to the team and wants McCarthy fired (and killed).
I'll bet. It was good to see Brett get his just recognition yesterday
The last two times Favre has come to GB for a regular season game, they got whooped....once by the Bears last Thanksgiving and yesterday. Favre needs to keep his goat penis on the farm.
I love Football. College, Pro even a High School game. Football is a great game.

I was at the Monday Night game last night. This was only the second NFL game I've ever been to. I had some tickets given to me from a client 15th row up in the corner between the 5 yard line & end zone. My schedule unexpectedly opened up at the last minute so I went.

This I know after attending only two NFL games - The mentality of the typical NFL fan is difficult to describe without using terms like stupid, redneck, loud, obnoxious, buffoon, idiot, moron, dooshnozzle, unpleasant, annoying or belligerent.

The antics in the stands and seats around me were much more interesting than the game although neither were very entertaining. I quietly observed everyone's behavior and lightly cheered simply so the people I was with couldn't tell that I really wanted to simply kill myself or punch myself in the balls.

It's hard to believe that an entire stadium of humans could acts so stupid.

I'm told that we were in a "good" section too. Wow...what the ever living fuck.

What a raging bunch of idiots.

I don't think I'll ever go to an NFL game again. Even if the tickets are free. Unless it's in a Suite or Luxury box.

(and this is coming from someone who's been to several NASCAR Races!)
That's odd. I was at a Cardinals game last year and it was a pretty decent crowd (played the Redskins).
Granted I was in the 12 the row, 50-yard line, but even walking around it wasn't bad. Not like a Chargers-Raiders game or anything.
(10-18-2016 02:48 PM)Snowsurfer Wrote: [ -> ]Not like a Chargers-Raiders game or anything.

Yeah......that's what I've been told.

Cardinals games are mild compared to others I guess. I can't understand how putting ones self in that environment would be "entertaining".

I thought it was stupid ......and it was supposedly pretty mild.

Maybe if the game was better...I don't know.
Brown County Sheriff deputies regularly kick out 30-35 people per game and arrest 5-10 every Packer's game.
I've never had any issues at the Pats games I've been to, even in the playoffs.

Then again, I've always had good seats. I'm sure there's tons of shit that goes on in the pleb sections and tailgating before the games.
I've never had a bad experience at Texans games (other than watching us suck) with fans, even those supporting the opponent. I've had my seats (club level) for 6 seasons now and our crowd is always respectful
Tonight's Bears vs Packers game will see at least 20 arrests and another 50 get tossed out.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Reference URL's