Screensnark Forums

Full Version: Concert Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
We have the Rolling Stones coming to Summerfest on June 23rd, do I get tickets for a bunch of 70 somethings??
We got tickets for Zac Brown at Alpine Valley in August, we're also seeing Blake Shelton and Tim McGraw at SummerFest in July
I took wifey to see Duran Duran the other night, it was way better than I thought it was gonna be. The stage/light was one of the best I've seen in awhile.

Going to see Modest Mouse on Thursday at a small theater in Shreveport.
My wife loves the 80's and 90's bands, I'll most likely be going to see Def Leppard, 38 Special and Styx this summer as well. Fuck, I want to see Tesla too, so I might take the whole week of SummerFest off.
Saw Chris Stapleton a couple of weeks ago at a small outdoor venue in Charlotte. Good show except he was already in to his encores 1 hour into the show. I had expected a longer concert.
Gearin up to go see Prophets of Rage next weekend at Tinley Park. Pretty stoked about it. Considering RATM are my all time favorite group and Cypress Hill being a staple in my growing up stoner days, I am quite excited to see B Real lay down some smooth lyrics over the old Ratm tracks. Not big on Chuck D though.
Next two months here in Indy! Rusted Root, Explosions in the Sky, Andrew Bird, Deftones, Animal Collective, Pennywise, Die Antwoord, and Amos Lee.
Last show I saw was a couple of months ago at this neat outdoor venue called Concert Pub Fountains. Saw Bret Michaels. Gotdamn, did he suck. We left halfway thru his set.
(08-25-2016 02:57 PM)420 Wrote: [ -> ]Next two months here in Indy! Rusted Root, Explosions in the Sky, Andrew Bird, Deftones, Animal Collective, Pennywise, Die Antwoord, and Amos Lee.

Die Antwoord looks like an interesting show, I love Animal Collective.
Some clips from my Drifters show a few weeks ago.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's