Screensnark Forums

Full Version: Concert Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I wish we had issues with it being too hot. Lake Michigan is 48° and causing night time temps down at Summerfest to be in the mid 50's with bad fog.
The ZBB show at Fenway was awesome.
As was Paisley and Rucker. First time I've seen Brad Paisley and jesus christ the dude can play guitar. Ended is set with Hot for Teacher and freaking smashed out VanHalen's guitar work. Definitely would see Paisley again. Of course his last encore song was Alcohol, which had everybody here in Milwaukee screaming.

[Image: 20140627_192130_zpsawcvidv9.jpg]

[Image: 20140627_210906_zps68y7sdmg.jpg]
I have tix for Brad Paisley this weekend, but can't go because I'll be out of town. Fuck.
Heh, funny to see the posts here, my news feed was littered with people talking about ZBB and Paisley concerts recently.

Forgot to post here, but went to Kacey Musgraves/Alison Krauss/Willie Nelson a couple weekends ago. Twas awesome.
Willie is a legend. When I lived in San Antonio, he played once a year at Floore's Country Store in Helotes. Toughest ticket in town.
Big news.....Garth Brooks tour is coming soon. First date will be in Chicago on Sept 4th at the All State Arena in Rosemont. Looks like I get to be a Flat Lander for a day.
Will be going to see Nine Inch Nails and Soundgarden in Austin next month. I'm fucking excited. Show is on a Thursday but I'm staying Weds-Sun. Should be fucking awesome.
(07-15-2014 08:34 AM)52.1 Wrote: [ -> ]Big news.....Garth Brooks tour is coming soon. First date will be in Chicago on Sept 4th at the All State Arena in Rosemont. Looks like I get to be a Flat Lander for a day.

Any idea when he's going to announce additional cities?
We'll be heading to Black Mountain, NC to see Trampled by Turtles at Pisgah Brewing.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's