Screensnark Forums

Full Version: Concert Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Maybe anywhere except the PacNW.
This is what sucks about being the only single and childless guy in my friends circle. I have no one to go with as they are too busy and tired all the time.
Got my tix for Maxwell in Vegas Memorial Day weekend. The wife is pleased.
I am trying to get Zac Brown Band tickets for Fenway this summer. They "added a second show" because the first show sold out a few weeks ago in a matter minutes.
(04-12-2014 08:55 AM)Hobnail Wrote: [ -> ]I am trying to get Zac Brown Band tickets for Fenway this summer. They "added a second show" because the first show sold out a few weeks ago in a matter minutes.

Seen zb 3x in the last 3 years, they do not fail to please.
Summerfest opens today on Milwaukee's lake front. One of the largest music festivals on the planet. The main stage tonight has Bruno Mars.

http://www.summerfest.com/
(04-12-2014 07:49 PM)52.1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-12-2014 08:55 AM)Hobnail Wrote: [ -> ]I am trying to get Zac Brown Band tickets for Fenway this summer. They "added a second show" because the first show sold out a few weeks ago in a matter minutes.

Seen zb 3x in the last 3 years, they do not fail to please.

The show is Friday and I'm psyched. They only have three albums and are already selling out stadiums. They're clearly doing something right, and what's great is that their music doesn't suck.
Everybody has their go-to music to listen to when they're bored or have a long drive, mine is ZB. They're at Summerfest next thursday, I think I might go.
Going to the outdoor show for Merge 25 on July 26th. Neutral Milk Hotel, Caribou, Teenage Fanclub and a few others.
a couple of friends are die hard 311 fans. They are playing summer concert series at Mandalay Bay on Saturday. They gave the wife and I a couple tix to hang out in the cabana. I hope it's not too hot (It will be). I've seen them before. Not bad, but I wouldn't be attending if the tix weren't free.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's