Screensnark Forums

Full Version: Concert Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Hey, sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie, but I'd never know 'cause I wouldn't eat the filthy motherfucker.
Taking the wife to see Justin Timberlake over the summer. Other than Suit and Tie I don't know anything off of the new album.
If you made it the whole of 2013 with out hearing Mirrors, you're a far better man than me.
(02-21-2014 08:10 PM)Nuke Wrote: [ -> ]The old know no shame.

Sure, because Brad Paisley played for the Glen Miller Band and Elvis. Do you even know who he is or just assumed he's old?
I think he's the one who is secret gay lovers with Peyton Manning.

Oh wait, I just checked, it's Kenny Chesney. Sorry man, I don't listen to that stuff.
(02-24-2014 03:12 PM)Nuke Wrote: [ -> ]I think he's the one who is secret gay lovers with Peyton Manning.

Oh wait, I just checked, it's Kenny Chesney. Sorry man, I don't listen to that stuff.

I think you're right on that....KC was married to Renee Zellweger for like 3 minutes before she bolted for the door.
In Austin over the weekend. I saw:
Celebrations
American Authors
Kooks (great show)
Sleigh Bells (great show)
Blondie and CeeLo.

I saw 2 dozen other bands that weren't very memorable.
(03-16-2014 02:39 PM)Syndicate Wrote: [ -> ]Nine Inch Nails & Soundgarden are touring together this summer in celebration of the 20th anniversaries of The Downward Spiral and Superunknown albums. Totally worth the $100+ ticket price. The wife better go along with this or I may divorce her.

[Image: tumblr_n2i80ksVAl1s726nxo1_1280.jpg]

They're playing at Red Rocks. Nice!
I saw NIN on the With Teeth tour. They rocked.
(03-22-2014 10:11 AM)Syndicate Wrote: [ -> ]Got my NIN/Soundgarden tickets today. Woot!

Awesome. I wish they had a date in the PacNW. Maybe they'll add a gig at The Gorge. I'm not the biggest NIN or Soundgarden fan but I'd definitely want to see them together. I guess Soundgarden opens for NIN?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's