Screensnark Forums

Full Version: NFL 2020
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Dude are you from Cleveland?
"Cleveland Rocks"
(12-22-2020 11:25 PM)noman Wrote: [ -> ]Dude are you from Cleveland?
"Cleveland Rocks"
No....

But my Mom and Dad are....and they were DIE HARD Browns fans since I was born.

It stuck.

They were married in Cleveland, but, my Dad got transferred and soon after I was conceived and born in Champaign, Illinois.

I started paying attention to the Browns when I was about 12/13 years old. (1980)

I've been a Browns fan ever since.
(12-23-2020 12:24 AM)YELLOW_TOAD Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-22-2020 11:25 PM)noman Wrote: [ -> ]Dude are you from Cleveland?
"Cleveland Rocks"
No....

It stuck.

They were married in Cleveland, but, my Dad got transferred and soon after I was conceived and born in Champaign, Illinois.

I started paying attention to the Browns when I was about 12/13 years old. (1980)

Dude that is when I hated Cleveland the most, that was the Oiler/Earl Campbell heydey that made me a football fan. Cin, Cle, and Pitt was the enemy of the people in my family. Now they don't bother me so bad because they've sucked for so long.
(12-23-2020 12:49 AM)noman Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-23-2020 12:24 AM)YELLOW_TOAD Wrote: [ -> ]No....

It stuck.

Dude that is when I hated Cleveland the most, that was the Oiler/Earl Campbell heydey that made me a football fan. Cin, Cle, and Pitt was the enemy of the people in my family. Now they don't bother me so bad because they've sucked for so long.

I miss the Oilers. Such a gritty team and fanbase. 100% pure hard nosed FOOTBALL!
I'm going to the Raiders Charger MNF game in 2 weeks at SoFi. The stadium looks amazing. I hope the Silver and Black overrun the stadium with our fanbase.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's