Screensnark Forums

Full Version: NFL 2020
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(11-02-2020 02:44 PM)BIG PIZZLE Wrote: [ -> ]Is it me or have the games been a bit more exciting these last few weeks?

The Las Vegas Raiders are Super Bowl bound! (no they are not)
(11-03-2020 12:51 AM)Wino Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-02-2020 02:44 PM)BIG PIZZLE Wrote: [ -> ]Is it me or have the games been a bit more exciting these last few weeks?

The Las Vegas Raiders are Super Bowl bound! (no they are not)

I bought the NFL Season Ticket last week. You know...because I support BLM, am Anti-American, and don't give a fuck about Veterans.

I enjoy having it. The RedZone channel is the best!
I love Sunday Ticket. I just wish they would balance the schedule a little better; 8-10 morning games and 2-3 afternoon games...push an eastcoast game or two more into the later slots...8-5 seems like a good mix. It's really hard to keep track of 10 games going on at once.

PS - Patriots Dynasty is DEAD!
PS - And Tampa is looking legit, if Brady wins another SB with them, I might have to acknowledge him as a decent QB.
(11-04-2020 09:45 PM)noman Wrote: [ -> ]PS - And Tampa is looking legit, if Brady wins another SB with them, I might have to acknowledge him as a decent QB.

I did NOT see that ass kicking coming last night. I think they said it was the worst defeat in Brady's career.
(11-09-2020 04:23 PM)Wino Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-04-2020 09:45 PM)noman Wrote: [ -> ]PS - And Tampa is looking legit, if Brady wins another SB with them, I might have to acknowledge him as a decent QB.

I did NOT see that ass kicking coming last night. I think they said it was the worst defeat in Brady's career.

The Saints wore them out the whole game, it was beautiful.
Brady has done this before in the regular season. Maybe not by such a huge point differential, but by losing to a team this time a year (badly) to a team they may face in the playoffs.

I think they are holding back and not showing their hand, then when this game/matchup really matters, New Orleans will be confused and outplayed.
#mindgames
(11-10-2020 01:29 PM)YELLOW_TOAD Wrote: [ -> ]Brady has done this before in the regular season. Maybe not by such a huge point differential, but by losing to a team this time a year (badly) to a team they may face in the playoffs.

I think they are holding back and not showing their hand, then when this game/matchup really matters, New Orleans will be confused and outplayed.
#mindgames

I disagree for two reasons...
1 - this puts them essentially 1.5 games behind NO for the division title. NO wins the tie breaker due to being 2-0 against TB
2 - there is only one bye per conference. No way they throw a game in order to maybe trick them down the line in a game that might not happen. Brady would much prefer the #1 seed and the automatic bye that comes with it.
Just when I want to bury the Patriots...they have their best victory of the season over the Ravens tonight in a storm.

Raiders are 6-3!
Rams defeat the Seahawks!
Cards with a Hail Mary!
Dolphins looking playoff bound!
Steelers 9-0
NFC East is trash!
Colts looking good!
Dude that Pat/Raven game tonight looked miserable.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's