Screensnark Forums

Full Version: NFL 2020
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(11-15-2020 11:44 PM)Wino Wrote: [ -> ]Just when I want to bury the Patriots...they have their best victory of the season over the Ravens tonight in a storm.

Raiders are 6-3!
Rams defeat the Seahawks!
Cards with a Hail Mary!
Dolphins looking playoff bound!
Steelers 9-0
NFC East is trash!
Colts looking good!

Unfortunately, that was almost the Raiders' score. They need to step it up. That hail mary reminded me of 3 flies up against my older brother when we were kids. I think the Steelers are not as good as their record.

No way Pats win like that if it's not raining.
Sunday was a fun NFL day. Had two other couples over and we watched THE BROWNS game first, then the Cardinals game (wow). Both were good games, but polar opposites. Then we ended up at a sports bar and watched the Sunday night game....which was good.

Long day...lots of excitement....(and lots of alcohol!)
(11-17-2020 03:38 PM)YELLOW_TOAD Wrote: [ -> ]Sunday was a fun NFL day. Had two other couples over and we watched THE BROWNS game first, then the Cardinals game (wow). Both were good games, but polar opposites. Then we ended up at a sports bar and watched the Sunday night game....which was good.

Yellow Toad is a swinger, who'd of thought?
(11-17-2020 11:26 PM)noman Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-17-2020 03:38 PM)YELLOW_TOAD Wrote: [ -> ]Sunday was a fun NFL day. Had two other couples over and we watched THE BROWNS game first, then the Cardinals game (wow). Both were good games, but polar opposites. Then we ended up at a sports bar and watched the Sunday night game....which was good.

Yellow Toad is a swinger, who'd of thought?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1084941740644147200
down to a quarter of the season left...

Steelers still undefeated at 11-0
defending champs KC 10-1
Bills and Dolphins fighting for the AFC South (Pats not dead yet at 6-6)
Colts and Titans in a battle for the South
Cleveland Browns with their first winning season since Bellicheck was the coach
Raiders last second 50 yard touchdown keeps playoff hopes alive barely escaping win less Jets

Rams back in first place in NFC West (Hawks lose to Gmen)
Saints lock up playoff birth, Bucs still alive
NY Giants back from the dead and in first place in NFC East
Packers on top in NFC North; Bears collapsing, Viking rising
[Image: FopF2GF.gif]
And just like that the Steelers have a defeat under their belt. I mean if you have to lose one it's the one to lose, out of conference to a team with nothing to lose.
(12-07-2020 11:18 PM)noman Wrote: [ -> ]And just like that the Steelers have a defeat under their belt. I mean if you have to lose one it's the one to lose, out of conference to a team with nothing to lose.

agreed. non conference game. Fun to see them lose though.
(12-07-2020 11:43 PM)Wino Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-07-2020 11:18 PM)noman Wrote: [ -> ]And just like that the Steelers have a defeat under their belt. I mean if you have to lose one it's the one to lose, out of conference to a team with nothing to lose.

agreed. non conference game. Fun to see them lose though.

Well I bet it was really fun to see them lose to the Bengals! I'm not going to be able to talk to my wife tonight, she's watching it with her fam, they are Steeler Nazis.
[Image: Igx1bnx.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's