Screensnark Forums

Full Version: 2016 Summer Olympics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(07-11-2016 09:05 AM)52.1 Wrote: [ -> ][Image: WILPX7K.jpg]

Let the Games begin! (If anybody actually plays in them or Rio finds a way to finish construction)

This thread needs more of this. Some of the track and field qualifiers were hot.
is what's her name pole vaulter stokke doing the track and field thing?
collegiate camel toes ftw
(07-11-2016 10:23 PM)noman Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-11-2016 09:05 AM)52.1 Wrote: [ -> ][Image: WILPX7K.jpg]

Let the Games begin! (If anybody actually plays in them or Rio finds a way to finish construction)

This thread needs more of this. Some of the track and field qualifiers were hot.

[Image: iZZmuC3.jpg]
damn gena
(07-11-2016 01:18 PM)}{arlequin Wrote: [ -> ]the stories are the things I dislike the most. they make me cringe. I'm sure every athlete has some story, but the ones in this country seem so blown out of proportion, embellished even, that when costas starts speaking with that somber tone w a tinge of hope to come... my gag reflex kicks in immediately

This. It's like horse racing, where they have an hour pre-race show where they spend... maybe 2 minutes discussing prior races and the horses vs. 58 minutes discussing the girl with cancer who is the niece of the brother-in-law of someone with a 5% stake in one of the horses.

Show me the sports. And, while we're at it, show me the sports, PERIOD. Not JUST the selected events where Americans do well.
Deajah Stevens (2nd place 200m track) is hot as fuck. If you like chocolate.
(07-13-2016 06:34 PM)Stax Wrote: [ -> ]Show me the sports. And, while we're at it, show me the sports, PERIOD. Not JUST the selected events where Americans do well.

amen x1000
without that it feels even less like multi-national olympics. more like college championships
(07-11-2016 01:18 PM)}{arlequin Wrote: [ -> ]the stories are the things I dislike the most. they make me cringe. I'm sure every athlete has some story, but the ones in this country seem so blown out of proportion, embellished even, that when costas starts speaking with that somber tone w a tinge of hope to come... my gag reflex kicks in immediately

I go into full colon clench when I hear the first few keys of soft piano music.

I'd like NBC to split up the coverage into two feeds - one for sports and one for human interest vignettes. Run the sports on NBC Sports and the HumInt on NBC (or fucking Lifetime, where it belongs). It's 2016 and we have 500 channels plus the internet - why can't we make this happen.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's