Screensnark Forums

Full Version: NBA OFFSEASON 2016
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Lakers finally found someone to fill the shoes of Kwami Brown.
Mike Conley is rich.
If you can't beat em, join em. I want to see every Lebron hater line up to start hating KD with the same sanctimonious fire.
Can we just skip to the Warriors-Cavs final?
(07-04-2016 12:10 PM)BIG PIZZLE Wrote: [ -> ]If you can't beat em, join em. I want to see every Lebron hater line up to start hating KD with the same sanctimonious fire.

My first thoughts exactly..

https://t.co/lT15F2Hyqg
(07-04-2016 12:10 PM)BIG PIZZLE Wrote: [ -> ]If you can't beat em, join em. I want to see every Lebron hater line up to start hating KD with the same sanctimonious fire.

I strongly dislike the move. I don't hate anybody. I dislike super teams. I think Kevin Durant should try to win a championship of his own instead of latch onto Stephen Curry. I mean what is Durant now? Some kind of rent-a-HoFer on 1 year opt out deals.

I think rivalries between great players are more fun than great players teaming up to curbstomp everybody else.
Did KD rip a city's heart out on national tv as a sham in the name of charity?

It cheapens his legacy he had to go team up with someone else, but at least he wasn't an asshole
Jerry West closed that deal. Fuck. He should still be the Lakers GM.

Jim Buss needs to die in a fire.
The NBA is spending money like a teenage girl at the Mall.
(07-04-2016 08:34 PM)ADD Wrote: [ -> ]Did KD rip a city's heart out on national tv as a sham in the name of charity?

It cheapens his legacy he had to go team up with someone else, but at least he wasn't an asshole

If history has taught us anything, it's that it won't cheapen his legacy. It didn't cheapen Lebron's. Sure some of us still think The Decision was douchey but look at how it's all worked out for him?

I like the way Colin Cowherd said it today. West told him, "you should be taking more shots, not stuck watching Westbrook sling it a billion times without passing it to you."
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's