Screensnark Forums

Full Version: 2018 Sports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Since segmenting sports into categories no longer works, thought that lumping all sports into one thread might.

So we finished 4th in Winter Olympic medals.
good idea.

Rams are in win now mode. Trade for Marcus Peters. Great move imo.
(02-27-2018 12:53 PM)52.1 Wrote: [ -> ]Since segmenting sports into categories no longer works, thought that lumping all sports into one thread might.

I liked that Lindsey Vonn was the star of the show and we can see her naked on the internet.
(02-28-2018 08:14 AM)noman Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-27-2018 12:53 PM)52.1 Wrote: [ -> ]Since segmenting sports into categories no longer works, thought that lumping all sports into one thread might.

I liked that Lindsey Vonn was the star of the show and we can see her naked on the internet.

What??? I haven't seen her nude.
She has lots of nudes on the fappening.
I have no interest in March Madness anymore. let the NFL Combine begin!
I'm never terribly interested in college b-ball but there have been some good upsets this season. That UNC loss cracked me up.
B10 Championship starts today, Wisconsin should be eliminated from an post season play by about 2pm central. Bring on Baseball and NHL playoffs.
NFL free agency has been extremely busy. Cousins going to MN for 84M sure money is absolutely nuts.
52's fake death was more lively than this fucking thread
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's