Screensnark Forums

Full Version: Happy Thanksgiving
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Another year nearly in the books. This place is somehow still ticking. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. What do you have to be thankful for?

I'm thankful that my health is really good all things considered.
I'm thankful for a new job opportunity that seems to be panning out.
I'm thankful for my family.

Gobble Gobble!
i'm pretty sure whoever is here still at this point, i'd gladly entertain/meet if the cities line up. or you guys make it to dc.
or... i'd punt it off onto anita and watch from two tables over.

i'm thankful for my friends' and family's health. and the fact that i have them. everything else is replaceable or irrelevant
I'm thankful that my sister's family has moved back to MT, opened their dental practice, and is starting to settle down, along with my dad finally taking time to rest here and there.

Thankful that while stressful my gf still has her job despite the fact virtually everyone she has worked with in the last 4 years has been let go as well as the people that came after them. In fact she just was put in charge of ALL of their international markets not just Asia (...though don't think its coming with a pay raise)
(11-22-2017 02:49 AM)}{arlequin Wrote: [ -> ]i'm pretty sure whoever is here still at this point, i'd gladly entertain/meet if the cities line up. or you guys make it to dc.

Keep debating on taking you up on that DC offer sometime. GF finally got me the dates of the 3 weeks she has off this dec/jan; although possibly 48 hours too late as airfare has skyrocketed on the days needed meet them in Dubai/Japan now. Might push to mid Jan and just go to DXB when she is back at work to save about 1k on airfare which might leave me enough left to take a short trip to DC before spring.

Dunno though, have yet to see Japan in the winter, and if I wait too long it might not be there anymore :/
I've always hated when sitting at the table everyone was asked what they're thankful for. However, this year is different. I'm thankful that I have my health, a beautiful new wife whom I adore and she me, that I'm able to enjoy life and be in a position to help those that are in need. I'm thankful for my children and that they both have good, positive lives and are happy in their relationships.

Wishing the best for you all

Jay
I'm thankful for anal, the Keys and fishing. All three keep me sane.
Hey }{arl I might be in Baltimore and possibly D.C. for a few days next July!
(11-22-2017 02:49 AM)}{arlequin Wrote: [ -> ]i'm pretty sure whoever is here still at this point, i'd gladly entertain/meet if the cities line up. or you guys make it to dc.
or... i'd punt it off onto anita and watch from two tables over.

i'm thankful for my friends' and family's health. and the fact that i have them. everything else is replaceable or irrelevant

I think we should party at Smahoo's mansion. I'll bring the beer bong.
Sam, Protip: Make sure to tell Customs and Immigration you are coming for a protest/rally, they love to hear it and will give you a cool 'Caring Worldwide' sticker... Wink
Time is flying. I think we should pick a date for a reunion and spread the word and see if we can get OT hopping like old times.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's