Screensnark Forums

Full Version: 2016 NASCAR SEASON
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: lOVT3qO.jpg]

24 days until Daytona.

36 more races for this dude. Paulson's boss will soon be sexually harassing him full time.
I love Danica. But that Tat is awful.

[Image: danica_patrick_04.jpg]

[Image: danica_patrick_15.jpg]
Looks like two hands reaching out of her ass to grab a candy bar.
(01-27-2016 10:39 AM)52.1 Wrote: [ -> ][Image: lOVT3qO.jpg]

24 days until Daytona.

36 more races for this dude. Paulson's boss will soon be sexually harassing him full time.

I'd be ok with that.
To catch up.. Daytona is this weekend... and Danica has the body of a 12 year old boy..
#Eldora ....... WTF?
Can I have some eggs and bacon with my #Eldora?
Also, Paulson, the older your boss gets, the worse of a driver he's becoming.........

"Tony Stewart has been hospitalized with a back injury sustained while driving an all-terrain vehicle on the West Coast, team spokesman Mike Arning told USA TODAY Sports in an email.
Stewart's team released a statement Tuesday that indicated the three-time NASCAR champion was injured in a non-racing accident.
Stewart-Haas Racing said Stewart was transported to a local hospital following the accident and is awake and alert. However, the exact location of the accident was not disclosed.
Stewart, 44, is able to move all extremities, the team said. Arning said another update will not be issued until Thursday afternoon when more information about Stewart's injury is known.
The co-owner of SHR and driver of the No. 14 car is retiring from NASCAR after this season."
Tony......tony........tony.
(02-02-2016 04:43 PM)52.1 Wrote: [ -> ]Also, Paulson, the older your boss gets, the worse of a driver he's becoming.........

"Tony Stewart has been hospitalized with a back injury sustained while driving an all-terrain vehicle on the West Coast, team spokesman Mike Arning told USA TODAY Sports in an email.
Stewart's team released a statement Tuesday that indicated the three-time NASCAR champion was injured in a non-racing accident.
Stewart-Haas Racing said Stewart was transported to a local hospital following the accident and is awake and alert. However, the exact location of the accident was not disclosed.
Stewart, 44, is able to move all extremities, the team said. Arning said another update will not be issued until Thursday afternoon when more information about Stewart's injury is known.
The co-owner of SHR and driver of the No. 14 car is retiring from NASCAR after this season."

I'm actually very concerned with how quiet everyone has been about this. there is almost literally no INFO being released by SHR. I imagine we will hear a replacement driver for at least the start of the season announced tomorrow.....
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's