Screensnark Forums

Full Version: Favorite Apps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, not that I am an expert but I'd love to hear what people's favorite apps are and from what service (Apple, Droid, MSN, etc).

I'm lame, so my favorite apps are probably my Nike Run App, Vivino (a wine app) and I guess whichever music app I happen to prefer today.

Drop some knowledge. Please.
Snapchat, What'sApp, Skype, Twitter, Instagram, Imgur, Realcalc, ConvertPad, FlightAware, GoogleTranslate, Google Keep, Google Drive, Google Maps, Google Calander, Google Now (cards), Strava, Audible, Spotify, John GBA, AirBnb, Tinder, Flipboard, S Health, Remote Viewfinder, SECuRet Spycam,Snes Ex+....

I could probably go on.
My mother was worried about someone breaking in while she was away once, SECuRet Spycam was a handy tool to put her mind at ease. Just put it on one of my old phones (with no cell service) left plugged in, and it would monitor for movement. If something moved it would take video or pictures, save them locally, plus upload them to Google Drive via wi-fi and send me an email with a preview picture.

Beats buying and running wires to Webcams all over the house. Plus a small ups keeps the modem going for some time and the cellphone can stay running for a long time off its battery should power go out, unlike a pc, even if hooked to a ups itself.
The aps I use the most are MyRadar (Doppler weather radar), Photobucket, The Chive, Yahoo sports, Yahoo news, Garmin Connect (fitness app connect to my Vivosmart) and Police Scanner.
Reference URL's