Screensnark Forums

Full Version: The Walking Dead
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Discuss...
Second half of the season starts tonight...
I've been watching it all day. I need to know who was doing the rats.. I need to know where all my peeps have been to. Nod where baby Judith is. I need Carol to come back and tell rick what the deal is.
I hope Judith got ate. Babies drag TV down.

Also, I need the rats/murders to be the 10 year old creepy kid.
I was expecting she would end up either the right house but the other two left already or she would go to the wrong house and move on.
Carl still can't stay in the fucking house. Goddamn pudding chasing douchebag.
I just love how stupid they can be when it comes to these zombies.
Karl is turning into a douchey asshole. although I did like his chalk scribble. but not the dumbass way he finds trouble
I felt like the actor did ok with what he was given for Karl. He can't help the writers are making him make dumb choices. I enjoyed the ep. IF you read the comic, this stuff rang somewhat true. Of course the comic had the benefit of karl being younger and more bad ass by this point(killing one of the twins who had killed the other one.) I feel like people are being too hard on him.
I may complain about Carl being a child, because I don't like children but for any child going through what he's been through he's as adjusted as he can be.

i hope each episode is a different group and the finale is something that brings everyone together.

BTW we talked on the last board about a rally point. Seems so far as if they didn't have one.
Reference URL's